The home of Australian Hot Rodding on the Net
Hot-Rod Internet Bench Racing
Welcome to the only Aussie Rodders Forum on the Internet
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Register 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   Login 
HOT ROD
HOT ROD SWAP MEET
SWAP MEET

So, what do you call that throbbing thing between your......
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 
       Hot-Rod Internet Bench Racing Forum Index -> Hot Rods Customs and Classics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Dollys Boyfriend
Just Idling



Joined: 16 Jul 2020
Posts: 135

Posted: Tue Apr 06, 2021 1:37 pm    Post subject:

Carps wrote:
Y'see whilst I expect some humourous conversation, I don't come here for jokes, especially when many of them are at my expense from people who I don't even know and/or don't know me. A particularly good example being 'Dolly's Boyfreind's' inane and totally irrelevant, not to mention piss poor attemt, in this very thread!

but you do give as good as you get mr carps - see above
Quote:
I'd think The Rayvyn feels the same way as me when it comes to all the jokes that have been told at our expense. However, I've not complained about it because I do have a a sense of humour and I'm not complaining about it now.

we'll see what happens when i get over to the usa later this year and actually meet the fella to make an evil plot to restore dollys sanity i suppose i can only die a cruel death at the hands of a genius
Back to top
peddro
Abstainer


Joined: 14 Jun 2021
Posts: 207
Location: Mt. Waverley VIC AUSTRALIA

Posted: Tue Apr 06, 2021 2:15 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
Remember, my driveway is a lot longer and a lot steeper than yours!


Remember? Never been there.....ain't had an invite there yet, ya hillbilly!!
Back to top
Guest






Posted: Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:39 am    Post subject:

Dollys Boyfriend wrote:
we'll see what happens when i get over to the usa later this year and actually meet the fella to make an evil plot to restore dollys sanity i suppose i can only die a cruel death at the hands of a genius

You may also be surprised to find out you're not as smart as you think you are.

Carps wrote:
A particularly good example being 'Dolly's Boyfreind's' inane and totally irrelevant, not to mention piss poor attemt, in this very thread!

Dolly's Boyfriend wrote:
but you do give as good as you get mr carps - see above

And in this event, as stated in my previous dialogue, most appropriate and based on all the facts as presented.

Another observation if I may.

It is apparent that Carps, usually only adds personal jibes in the event he actually knows by way of a personal relationship, the person to whom he is taking a swipe at or partaking in the swapping of humourous insults. Usually always, it's very clear to the reader that the text is in fact a joke and not a serious threat or personal insult.

Also with refference to my previous correspondence, it is clearly apparent that Carps is considerate of the feelings of others in respect of what he considers humorous and what he might consider insulting or derogatory.

I have advised him by personal email that it is in his best interest to longer participate in this forum.

Sincerley
Carps Lawyer
Back to top
peddro
Abstainer


Joined: 14 Jun 2021
Posts: 207
Location: Mt. Waverley VIC AUSTRALIA

Posted: Wed Apr 07, 2021 7:53 am    Post subject:

Is this the SCHITZOPHRENIC'S forum or HRI?????????
_________________
Wayne Hadfield - Kustom Ink
Back to top
Mr Cool
700RPM



Joined: 27 Sep 2020
Posts: 703
Location: Bacchus Marsh

Posted: Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:06 am    Post subject:

Hey Carps, just ignore the twit like everyone else. Its obvious someone is trying to get into your head, and youre letting them. If you keep it up you WILL be on medication..............
Back to top
Carps
1000RPM



Joined: 07 Dec 2020
Posts: 1389

Posted: Thu Apr 08, 2021 5:34 pm    Post subject:

peddro wrote:
Is this the SCHITZOPHRENIC'S forum...


If you're suggesting, it was me, then I'm sorry. You're wrong.

I have been nowhere near email, internet or even my mobile phone for the past week. Haven't got a PM and it doesn't appear on my remote access. Could be that Mrs Carps has already downloaded it which would explain that, so I guess his/her message will be in my email inbox when I get home.

Very interesting.
_________________
Carps


Last edited by Carps on Thu Apr 08, 2021 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total
Back to top
Carps
1000RPM



Joined: 07 Dec 2020
Posts: 1389

Posted: Thu Apr 08, 2021 5:42 pm    Post subject:

Mr Cool wrote:
Hey Carps, just ignore the twit like everyone else.

Which twit? Dolly's alleged boyfriend or my new lawyer?

Quote:
Its obvious someone is trying to get into your head, and youre letting them.

Anybody wants to get inside my head is welcome to try. However, I can guarantee they'll come out a lot more messed up than some of you people suggest I am.

Quote:
If you keep it up you WILL be on medication..............

I thought it was mediaction folks took when they couldn't keep it up? Viagra isn't it?
_________________
Carps
Back to top
Display posts from previous:   
       Hot-Rod Internet Bench Racing Forum Index -> Hot Rods Customs and Classics All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

 
Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB 2.0.1 © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group