Places to Go
- Andy's Restorations, 9 Erskine Road Caringbah 2229 Ph:02 9524 8899
- Ian Davis, Rod Bod's by Elvis, Unit 6 22-24 Anne Street Dunheved 2760 Ph:02 9833 9770
- Scale Automobilia, 44 Skinner Street South Grafton Ph:02 6643 5260
- Sprint Headers 151 Main Street Rutherglen 3685 Ph:02 6032 9654
- Australian Kit Car, Ph:02 9829 4559
- American Auto Parts 213 Paramatta Road Homebush 2140 Ph:02 9746 1188
- email@example.com, V&R Imports, Bargo Ph:02 4684 3345
- Spectrum Rubber & Panels, 4 Appin Place Dunheved 2760 Ph:02 9623 5333
- Mark Dunn, Sydney Street Rod Supplies and Services, 281 Hawkesbury Road Winmalee 2777 Ph:0414 649 005
- Ray Flaherty, Junk Yard Classics Ph:02 9524 0991
- Diablo Motors Ph:02 9759 1328
- Brian Cross, Cross Rods, lot 3 Duke Street Nambucca Heads Ph:02 6569 4544
- North Coast
Rickshaws Hot Rod & Street Machine Spectacular - July
Valla Park Run - September
Shoalhaven Currawong Campout - February
- Central Coast
Central Coast Beach Run - December
- South Coast
Revolution Rodders Observation Run - February
Tug in the Park - February
Easy Street One Day Run - March
Del Rio Rod Run - October
Street Rodders United Orange Run - December
- Narrandera Rod Run - Easter
New South Wales at a glance
CAPITAL: Sydney (4,000,000)
New South Wales was the site of the first settlement in Australia and Sydney Cove in 1788. In the little over 200 years since this tiny beginning it has grown into one of the world's greatest agricultural producing areas with most of the eastern hinterland growing a variety of crops and the more remote western areas farming cattle and sheep.
The Great Dividing Range runs the length of the state parallel to the sea and divides the rich coastal farming flats from the more arid inland regions.
During early settlement these ranges proved an obstacle to land hungry settlers and it was not until 1814 that Blaxland, Wentworth and Lawsonfound a way over them using a route which is now roughly followed by the Great Western Highway through Katoomba abd the Blue Mountains.
The Australian Capital Territory lies in the south-eastern quarter of the state some 300km. south of Sydney.